ThermiVa Transcutaneous Temperature Controlled Radio Frequency therapy! TTCRF
Thermal modalities using radiofrequency have been used in aesthetics for some time. It has successfully provided rejuvenation or tightening of skin at the face, neck, chest and other body parts. Recent studies have shown its utility for vulvar and vaginal use as well.
WHAT IS VAGINAL REJUVENATION?
Vaginal rejuvenation is the regeneration of vulvar and vaginal tissues causing increased blood flow, neocollagenesis, healing and tightening. The controlled heat applied, first contracts the collagen and increases blood flow leading to new collagen and elastin being formed as well as revascularization of the treated tissue. With RF the temperature used stimulates the healing cascade without causing unnecessary damage to the skin or integral tissue structures
The vaginal wall consists of dense connective tissue that is heavily vascularized and through which many nerves pass. It is lined by a slightly keratinized stratified squamous epithelium.
The vulva is skin-like and more heavily vascularized and innervated
WHAT IS ThermiVa?
ThermiVa is a revolutionary new, non-surgical, non-invasive radiofrequency (RF) treatment used to restore vaginal health, improve sexual health and provide tissue regeneration. The treatment tightens sagging tissue, rebuilds collagen and elastin and revascularizes. The procedure is safe effective and non-invasive.
How is it actually done?
The ThermiVa (RF) electrode about the size of half your index finger, passes current through the skin. Resistance creates heat, causing the therapeutic damage necessary for rejuvenation to take place. Denaturation and contraction of collagen, activation of fibroblasts and increased blood flow leads to neocollagenesis. The gentle, controlled heat actually remodels the vaginal mucous epithelium.
This is an office procedure which is safe, well tolerated and effective
- -overall treatment time is about 30 minutes
- -no anesthesia is required
- -it feels like a hot stone massage!
- -quick, simple, comfortable procedure
- -zero downtime- resume all previous activities- including sex!
- -super high patient satisfaction rating!
- -tightening of the vulva and vaginal wall tissues including the mucosa and fascia leading to a more youthful appearing vulva
- -the newer healthier tissue is stronger, more pliable and resistant to tearing
- -restoration of vaginal elasticity and tightness along with improved lubrication and transudate production
- -leads to better sex-is life-changing and transformational!
- -vaginal atrophy
- -vaginal burning
- -vaginal itching
- -vaginal sagging
- -recurrent vaginitis
- -vulvar laxity
- -painful sex
- -sexual dysfunction
- -orgasmic dysfunction
- -bladder control
- -overactive bladder symptoms
- -urinary dribbling
- -urinary frequency
- -stress urine incontinence
- -urge incontinence
- -recurrent UTI’s
- -lichen sclerosis
- -hyperplastic dystrophy
- -mild pelvic prolapse
Advantages of TTCRF with ThermiVa
- -tightens tissue
- -stimulates collagen
- -stimulates elastin
- -increases vascularization
- -increases moisture
- -no discomfort
- -non invasive
- -no downtime
- -no discoloration
- -skin type/color not an issue
- -small probe
- -needs no anesthesia
- -no blisters, no burns
- -no known adverse reactions or complications
The procedure takes about
half an hour
3 treatment needed for
No anesthesia no downtime
no special post procedure care
Schedule your appointment with Dr. Marcia A Harris MD today
Call 212-679-9667 or email: email@example.com